The fourth ACiD Workshop was held from Monday 20 September to Wednesday 22 September 2010.
Invited Talks were given by:
- Amin Coja-Oghlan (University of Warwick)
Phase transitions and computational complexity
- Bill Jackson (Queen Mary University of London)
Constructing long cycles in graphs
- Dieter Kratsch (University of Metz)
Exact exponential algorithms
- Sarah Rees (University of Newcastle)
Using automata in geometric group theory
- Rahul Santhanam (University of Edinburgh)
Beating Brute Force Search for Formula Satisfiability and QBF Validity
Here is the full programme (and abstracts).
- Iain Stewart
- Matthew Johnson
- Daniel Paulusma
We gratefully acknowledge financial support received from the London Mathematical Society.
The first, second and third ACiD workshops took place in 2005, 2006 and 2007.